Monday, March 12, 2012

What If?


On Thursday March 8th, our Art 220 class was quite interesting.  Professor Moss instructed the class to arrange our seats in a circle around the class to where we were able to see each other.  Professor Moss started off the conversation of “What if?”  Then he continued on asking us all to free our minds and imagine anything was possible and to come up with our own “What if?” question that makes everyone in the class stop and say “aahhhh,” or “oooooo.” Jimmy’s “What if” question was, “What if time wasn’t linear?” At first not everyone understood what he meant so he took a moment to explain.  But we all had our turn.  One question that stuck out to me and made me ponder was “What if our destiny’s are already written?” I personally liked this one because this is a very common topic that people try to argue and/or question. 
I feel that the goal was to make everyone stop to try and realize all the possibilities that are out there.  My “What if” was What if 9/11 never happened? And while sitting there I began to keep thinking about other questions.  I came up with at least three other “What if?” I was really getting into this topic that Professor Moss brought about that day.  I think about what ifs all the time when I am alone daydreaming.  That’s what it really is, daydreaming is a bunch of “What ifs?” in life.

Descriptive Words:

Immaculate

Decrepit

Repugnant

No comments:

Post a Comment