Monday, March 5, 2012

What is Art 220 and Final project


On Tuesday February 28, professor Moss stood in front of class and asked the class to explain what we have learned in our Art 220 class this quarter.  At first not one person in class spoke up.  Then after a minute of silence students starting saying what they have learned in class as Professor Moss began writing in a list of what students were saying.  After a while some of my classmates were beginning to be very vague and repetitive.  I thought what professor Moss was doing was very important.  It is very rare to have a professor such as Moss who goes back and tries to acknowledge what we have done in class.  This was the first time in my four years of college that the entire class acknowledged and reflected what was accomplished throughout the quarter.  I felt that it was a great technique that all professors should do.  This past quarter has flown by, it is really eye-opening to see what we have accomplished in class and reflect on what we have learned thus far.  The second half of class was all dedicated to planning our final project.  I spoke to some people in class as to where they stood on their projects and how they wanted to convey their message.  Everyone whom I spoke with had a different approach although the goal was the same.  I found this to be quite enjoyable.  One thing about communicating with your classmates is that you can pick their brains of the way they come up with their plan, their creative process.  I tend to pick people’s brains as to how they go about solving a similar problem and continue to do my variation with my ideas as well. 


Some Adjectives:
disillusioned
draconian
apathetic

No comments:

Post a Comment