Monday, February 20, 2012
Day 2 for Critiques of Presentations
As for Thursday, our ART 220 class took the
entire period to critique our colleagues presentations. We did tend to stray away from the
presentation critique and ask questions from the game. Which I felt to be quite annoying, but for
the most part I felt that everyone had their own presentation issues and
weaknesses, no two presenters are the same.
What I noticed that we all could learn to be better at is be more
confident. A lot of people had
confidence issues. I feel that having
confidence is key. Knowing your own presentation contributes to
confidence. So I noticed that most of
the presenters had possibly no knowledge of how to explain their game, or pitch
the idea behind their game, which I found out to be a key ingredient. It is very important to know your idea and communicate your idea to your client. It is an essential part of becoming a designer. The ability to visually communicate and help your client understand your idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment