Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 6 for Tues. 31st

In class we discussed and exercised the ability to illustrate a way to get an A in the class.  Now the quick assignment given in class was very enigmatic to the subject at hand.  Reason being was because Professor Moss wanted us to use our creative side.  So as a class not one person took the leadership role and helped explain what the exact goal of the assignment was.  So as a class I feel we all failed to communicate with each other on a common goal.  The idea behind this was to be able to plan and map out the process of passing our class.  Visually we were to show in the minutest amount of words as possibly the mapping of how to get an A in the Art 220 course.  I personally felt precipitous as I was trying to complete my assignment.  I did not feel like I did a great job of getting my point and message across.  I found the assignment to be quite difficult in the alotted time given.

No comments:

Post a Comment