Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day 7 for Thurs. 2nd

On Thursday, Professor Moss had the entire class pin up our Process Maps that we developed as the homework assignment.  The process map had to be a visual of how we as a student earns an A in the course.  As students were pinning theirs up on the board, I noticed that mine was very different compared to the rest.  What I had noticed was that not only did my process map not relay the message correctly but it had been done wrong entirely.  Professor Moss pointed my work out to the class asking everyone else's opinion about my work.  I did not want to claim that the work Professor Moss pointed out was mine.  What I had failed to do was create an actual map.  But what I did was create a Pie Chart.  I felt atrocious knowing that my chart was being judged and renamed and critiqued at.  But in another perspective the class practiced their skills of seeing what is presented and not reading into the work.  It helped the class practice our innovative skills with graphic design.  Thursday's class was a bit overwhelming  for me because I tend to not like being picked out from the crowd or in this case my classmates.  Especially since it was a major mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment